The Canmore Cemetery is located immediately North of Palliser Trail just West of the intersection with Benchlands Trail. Our historic section is untouched and dates back to the early 1800's. Currently we are developing a proposal for expansion, however we are now selling plots in our newest section, West Section G.
A Columbarium was installed in the fall of 2008 at the Canmore Cemetery. A Columbarium is an above ground granite structure which allows for the placement of cremated remains in a niche. Each niche is capable of holding two urns.
Forms and Applications
Cemetery Occupancy List
Cemetery and Memorials