Date: Mar 11, 2017
Location: Canmore Civic Centre Council Chambers
03:00PM - 04:00PM
with Sarah Smith (Calgary Zoo)
Saturday, March 11
Canmore Civic Centre council chambers
Presented by the Canmore Museum and Canmore Cave Tours
A self-professed nature nerd and bat lover extraordinaire, Sarah Smith answers the question: "Why should we thank bats for our dinner?" and shares why bats are not just our cute flying furry friends!
Act I - CMAGS Lecture
- Canmore Civic Centre, Canmore, AB
- Mar 11, 2017 | 3:00 - 4:00pm
- All Ages
- No reservations required
- Door Prizes Available!
Act II - In-Cave Presentation and Tour
- Rats Nest Cave, Canmore, AB
- Mar 11, 2017 | 5:00 - 9:30pm
- $75.00/person + GST
- Ages 10+
- Moderately Strenuous, hiking, crawling, and sliding!