Fitness Centre Hours
Date: Sep 09, 2020
Location: Elevation Place
08:00AM - 09:00PM
Fitness Area Controls
· Rooms will indicate maximum occupancy to accommodate physical distancing.
· Physical distancing indicators and directional arrows will be used to direct movement. Staff will be scheduled to monitor physical distancing and max occupancy adherence.
· Designated areas will be provided for stretching and use of fitness accessories such as kettle bells, weights, etc.
· Where possible, a separate entrance and exit will be provided to manage flow of patrons.
· Masks are mandatory when NOT engaged in intense physical activity
· A scent-free policy is in place to prevent sneezing and coughing
· Magazines will be removed and not provided at this time
· Doors will be propped open to minimize contact with door handles
· Used Equipment will be place in dedicated bins for weights and accessories after use
· Users are expected to clean cardio and strength equipment before and after use
· Users are asked to practice frequent hand hygiene before, during, and after their workouts
· Users are asked to advise a staff member and leave the fitness facility immediately if they start to develop COVID-related symptoms
· No bags, coats or personal belongings are allowed in the rooms
· Lockers are use at your own risk
· Portable fan use will be limited, however when required, we will minimize air flow that directs current from one person directly toward another
· Fitness will follow Alberta Health Services COVID-19 Public Health Recommendations for Environmental Cleaning of Public Facilities
· Fitness accessories will be limited; no mats or yoga blocks. Patrons must bring their own mats.
· Designated bins will be provided for used fitness accessories to enable easy identification of items which need to be cleaned.
· Reusable cloths will be removed and paper towel and cleaning products will be provided.