Canmore is a jewel of the Rockies that welcomes visitors from around the world.
Planning a trip to Canmore?
If you travel:
- Take all necessary precautions to protect your health and the health of others
We all need to do our part to keep Canmore safe:
- Keep Canmore clean and do not leave masks or gloves on the ground
- Practice patience and kindness when visiting local businesses
- Visit our partners at Tourism Canmore Kananaskis for trip planning ideas
Check if a business you are planning to visit is open and if you need to pre-book.
Come with a backup plan in case it is busy where you want to go.
The visitor information staff at Tourism Canmore Kananaskis is happy to help. Give them a call at (403) 678 – 5277
COVID-19 in Canmore
Always come prepared to adventure safely:
- Leave a trip plan with a friend or family member
- Travel with a friend or your household
- Make noise to alert wildlife of your presence
- Protect the mountains we love - pack out what you pack in.
Please note that all wedding photographers are still required to obtain a business license, and can find more information about temporary licenses here.