Watch this page for the most up-to-date fire ban and advisory information for Canmore. We will post fire bans and fire advisories here when they are in effect.
There are currently no fire bans or advisories in effect.
Help Prevent Wildfires
- If you see a wildfire, report it immediately by calling 310-FIRE.
- Never leave a fire unattended.
- Completely extinguish campfires with water. Soak it, stir it, and soak it until it is cool to the touch.
- Do not throw cigarettes on the ground. Put them out and discard in a bin.
- Off-Highway Vehicles can start wildfires - check frequently to ensure hotspots are free of debris and make sure mufflers and spark arrestors are working properly.
For More Information