The details of the Memorial Plaque Program are below.
- The applicant will purchase a plaque that will be installed onto an existing or new Town owned bench or picnic table. It will be clear there is no ownership of the bench or table as well as the plaque itself.
- The term will be for ten years and the opportunity to increase to twenty years for a plaque on a bench or picnic table.
- Limited to two plaques per bench or picnic table, intended for a family, if more plaques are requested, a new application must be submitted.
- The costs are as follows:
- Bench (10-year term): $3,050
- Bench (20-year term): $5,500
- Picnic Table (10-year term): $3,650
- Picnic Table (20-year term): $6,750
- Additional Plaque $500
- Applicant will choose a location and asset type based on what is available at that time.
Please see the application form for review and for further details on the Memorial Plaque Program pdf here (185 KB) . This document is for reference only and may not be submitted.
Applications Now Closed for 2022 Program
Applications for the 2022 program are now closed. Once 15 applications have been completed, the application form will close.
Applications open each year on the first Monday in October. A total of 15 applications will be accepted each year on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please refer to the map below to see locations and photos of benches and picnic tables. You can move the map and click on a picnic table or bench to bring up photos and the unique number of the picnic table or bench, or click on the layer icon() to toggle between available/non-available Picnic Tables and Benches. The arrows along the top of the map () will allow you to browse the locations sequentially.