Town of Canmore


Town of Canmore utility bills are mailed bi-monthly (once every 2 months) and include base rate charges for recycling, solid waste, metered water and wastewater services as well as charges for water actually consumed.

Electronic Billing Enrollment
We have recently launched electronic billing for the utility program!  If you would like to receive your utility bills by email, visit  to enroll.  

Other Household Utilities 
Visit the Utilities Consumer Advocate website to compare electricity and gas prices in your area, view historical rates, or get help resolving water and energy utility related issues. (Utilities Consumer Advocate website)

Contact the Utility Department

Information on contacting the Town of Canmore regarding utility billing, solid waste services, EPCOR meter readings, and emergency after hours response.

Read More

Making Changes to your Utility Account

To close your account, update your mailing address, change your name or account holders

Read More

Request for Final Utility Bill

Use the online final utility bill request form found here to request a final utility bill to the date of sale.

Read More

Utility Rates & Meter Reading

Information on current utility rates, how meter readings are obtained.

Read More

Utility Operations

Information on utility operations, including roles and responsibilities of the Town and its sub-contractors for water, solid waste, and other services.

Read More

Utility Payments

Information on paying your Utility bill, billing frequency, PUPP, online payments and more.

Read More
Website Security Test