Spring Creek Mountain Village will be continuing the road work started from Main Street into Spring Creek through the summer of 2018. This work will focus on the entrance from the roundabout side on Bow Valley Trail. The work will start from the bridge on Spring Creek Gate and continue onto Spring Creek Drive.
What Work is Involved?
- Installation of water mains, sanitary sewers and storm water infrastructure
- Installation of shallow utilities including electrical, gas, telephone and internet services
- Road surface works - roadways and inclusion of pedestrian and bicycle paths similar to the work done on the side from Main Street
- Signage and pavement markings
- Construction has started
- Local traffic on Spring Creek lane will be allowed
- There may be other closures needed throughout construction and they will be posted here as necessary
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a Town project?
No. This project is being managed by Spring Creek Mountain Village.
Is there a cost share involved with this project?
No. This project is the responsibility of Spring Creek Mountain Village.
Will this improve connections between Bow Valley Trail and Main Street?
Yes. This will formalize the connection between the work done on Spring Creek Drive and Main Street in the summer of 2017 and Bow Valley Trail. This will also provide more formal connections for those walking and cycling from Cougar Creek into the downtown core.