The Town of Canmore sweeps streets and pathways to provide safe access for users of the transportation network and public facilities. This page allows you to see when street sweeping is taking place in your area, using real-time GPS tracking.
There are nine separate zones for street sweeping in Canmore, to view them pdf click here (455 KB) . Crews start and end in different zones each year, this is decided by weather and street conditions.
Please help us with street sweeping by:
- Watching for no parking signage in your neighbourhood
- Moving your vehicles from the road when crews are working in your area
Latest Sweeping Updates - Updated April 21, 2021
- The neighbourhood sweeping program will begin Thursday, April 22
- Crews will be working in zones 9 & 10 to start (Cougar Creek area)
- Work in Zone 8 (Eagle Terrace) will start the week of April 26