PALLISER RENTAL AND EMPLOYEE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT (1451 PALLISER TRAIL )
The purpose of the Palliser lands project is to ensure the provision of new housing stock that can contribute to addressing the issue of available and affordable housing in Canmore. Council awarded the development of employee housing and/or purpose built rental units on February 7, 2017, to NorthView Apartment REIT.
This private-sector project will provide 140 units of managed long term rentals, plus eight 5-bedroom staff units.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
NOW RENTING: For rental information visit: www.thepeaksincanmore.com
- pdf Palliser Trail - Environmental Impact Statement (Phase 1) (60.38 MB)
- pdf Palliser Trail - Third party Review of Environmental Impact Statement (of Phase 1) (1.02 MB)
- pdf Palliser Trail - Palliser Debris Flood Risk Assessment (20.26 MB)
- pdf Palliser Trail - Municipal Development Plan Amendment (875 KB)
- pdf Palliser Trail - Palliser Area Structure Plan Amendment (36.10 MB)
- pdf Palliser Trail - Palliser Direct Control District (5.11 MB)