The Lady MacDonald Community Hall at the Canmore Recreation Centre is available to rent for a variety of purposes including wedding receptions, open houses, registrations, dry-land training, meetings, training sessions, workshops, birthday parties and other social functions. In addition, a commercial quality Kitchen is available to rent in conjunction with the Community Hall.
Hours: 7:00 am to 12:00 am, 7 days a week; holiday hours apply.
Standing only - 240 persons
Wedding Reception (Round tables with buffet set up) - 120 persons
|Rates for Community Hall
|Rates for Community Hall and Kitchen
To book via phone:
Please contact the Facility Booking Coordinator at 403.678.7135 from Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
To book via email:
Please include the following information:
- First and last name,
- Work phone, home phone & cell number
- Mailing address with postal code
- Function name and type
- Preferred function date & preferred location
- Estimated start and end time (include set-up and take down time)
- Estimated number of people attending.