Peaks of Grassi Gymnasium
The Peaks of Grassi Gymnasium at the Canmore Recreation Centre is available for rent. The space is constructed with sprung wood flooring and rubber flooring. The gym is primarily designed for fitness activities and is intended to be used by youth.
Room size 4,329 sq feet
Sprung wood flooring 57 ft x 36 ft and Rubber flooring 69 ft x 33 ft
8 Keiser M3 spin bikes with computer
Synergy 360T a modular small group training system
Hammer Strength Elite Power Rack including Olympic bar and plates
1 incline bench with additional Olympic bar and plates
2 sets of padded plyometric boxes
Full sets of dumbbells, kettle bells, dead weight slam balls and medicine balls
2 Bosus stability balls
4 agility ladders
Peaks of Grassi Guidelines
- Please note athletes are required to wear indoor shoes.
- For your safety, no glass containers are permitted in the Peaks of Grassi Gym.
- Food is not permitted.
- The Peaks of Grassi Gym is not suitable for balls or pucks.
- Please be respectful of the space and return all equipment to its proper place.
- Rental groups must have valid and current insurance with a minimum of $2 million liability; listing the Town of Canmore as the additional insured
- Rental rates include use of equipment.
|Non Profit/Youth (shared use)||$25/hour + GST|
|Non Profit/ Youth (exclusive use)||$50/hour + GST|
|Private (commercial use)||$100/hour + GST|
|Local Schools||$13/hour + GST|
- The Peaks of Grassi Gymnasium may be shared with another group. Exclusive use is not guaranteed unless paid for.
- Minimum 1/2 hour bookings
- Rates include use of equipment. The Town of Canmore is able to provide a Certified Trainer at an additional cost. Please enquire for more information. If the equipment is not being used, a coach or parent must be present at all times.
To book via phone:
Please contact the Facility Booking Coordinator at 403.678.7135 Monday to Friday 8:30 am 4:30pm.
To book via email:
Please include the following information:
- First and last name,
- work phone, home phone and cell number,
- mailing address with postal code,
- function name and type,
- preferred function date and preferred location,
- estimated start and end time (include setup
- and take down time),
- estimated number of people attending.