Individual facility areas and activities are open to the public at specific times. The schedule & calendar provides dates and information regarding core classes, pool schedule, and climbing gym schedule.Read More
- Access to Elevation Place activities is permitted to individuals participating in a scheduled time slot for one activity only (Climbing or Fitness). There is no public access for socializing, gathering, or use of the community spaces.
- All current members (those with an active membership or one on hold) will have access to book a time slot three days in advance of a session. Non-members can reserve one day in advance.
- Access to the Fitness area is limited to 1-hour time slots
- Access to the Climbing area is limited to 2-hour time slots
- There is no cost to reserve your time slot online. All payments will be taken at the time of entry into EP for Fitness or Climbing
- Please only book the times you intend to use so there is space for all users to access the facility
- To cancel an appointment, please contact the Customer Experience Desk at 403.678.8920
Limited drop-ins will be accommodated if capacity is available, and will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
- All current memberships remain on hold until the Aquatics Centre re-opens, at which point all memberships will be reactivated. Members will be provided with notice prior to reactivation.
- Members have the option to reactivate their membership to enjoy priority access to Climbing and Fitness. Memberships will not be discounted due to reduced availability or limited services. No drop-in fee is required with a membership.
- To reactivate your membership, please call 403.678.8920 or click here to fill out the online form. Please allow 48 hours for your membership reactivation to be completed. Memberships must be reactivated in advance, and are unable to be reactivated at the Customer Experience Desk.
- Splash members are able to reactivate their memberships and access the Fitness area only.