Individual facility areas and activities are open to the public at specific times. The schedule & calendar provides dates and information regarding core classes, pool schedule, and climbing gym schedule.Read More
Book Ahead to Save Time
Access to Elevation Place activities is permitted to individuals participating in a scheduled time slot for one activity only. There is no public access for socializing, gathering, or use of the community spaces.
Reserving your indoor recreation sessions ahead of time will speed up your check-in time. Please read carefully about the reservation process below.
Having trouble? Click here to read our FAQs
To book a reservation for climbing, fitness, or aquatics click here
1. Select your reservation and click ‘checkout’
a. Users without an account must create an account during checkout
b. Users with active memberships or accounts will be asked to log in. **Elevation Place members can access climbing, fitness, and aquatics reservations up to three days in advance. In order to access advanced bookings, members must log into their accounts before selecting a reservation time.
Please note, you will not receive an email confirmation of your booking. To view your upcoming bookings, log into your account and select ‘Appointments.’
Members with an amount owing on their account are unable to access the reservation system until payment is made. To make a payment, please call the Customer Experience Desk at 403.678.8920
2. Climbers and new or reactivated membership holders must complete a waiver or acknowledgement of risk. This only needs to happen once. Access the waiver or acknowledgment of risk here
3. There is no cost to reserve your time slot online. All payments will be taken at the time of check-in at Elevation Place. Users with an active membership are not required to pay a drop-in fee for facility use.
4. To cancel a reservation, contact the Customer Experience Desk at 403.678.8920
What to Expect When You Arrive
- Each user needs to check in with the front desk prior to using the Climbing, Fitness, or Aquatics areas, even if a session has already been booked online. Please note that you must check in at the front desk for each session you book. For example, if you book a session in the Fitness Area followed by a session in the Climbing Area, you must check in for both sessions.
- Come dressed and ready to use the Fitness and Climbing Areas. There is no access to change rooms, and there is limited locker availability and space for personal items. If you wish to use a locker, please remember to bring your own lock.
- Pool users may access the change rooms but are encouraged to spend limited time in the space before and after swims. We recommend no longer than 15 minutes.