The ultimate indoor, aquatic playground. Whether you’re in the mood for lounging along our lazy river, slipping down our water slide, or raising your heart rate in our competition-length lap pool, you will be elevated by the experience in our Aquatics Centre. We have designed this space to meet a maximum family-fun factor. A perfect place to relax after a hard workout in the climbing gym or weight room.
|Hot Tub||Closed||Scheduled to re-open on Saturday, Dec. 12|
Classes and Programs
Aquafit Core Classes are back for the fall! Classes are currently offered to a limited capacity to comply with physical distancing guidelines. To register for an Aquatics Core Class, please click here.
Registration for Red Cross swimming lessons is available online. To browse and register for programs, please click here.
*not all amenities are available during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 25 metre pool with eight lanes
- A leisure pool that simulates a beach edge, moving to 1.5 metres deep
- A lazy river, water slide and a children’s play area
- A steam room as well as a 25-person hot tub
- Modern locker rooms with showers
- On-deck multipurpose room
Need to Know
- Children 8 and under require direct supervision of a caregiver
- Caregivers must be 16 years or older
- One caregiver is required for every 4 children ages 8 and under
- Children 9 years of age and older may come to Lane Swim and Public Swim on their own
- All children attending Family Swim require direct supervision of a caregiver
- Children need to be 42” tall to ride on the water slide
- Infant swimwear requirements include both an absorbent swim diaper and an elastic plastic pant. For your convenience, both are available for purchase at the Customer Experience desk.
- The minimum height for the water slide is 42"
- Babies and toddlers should have their diapers checked a minimum of every half hour when they are in the pool
- Potty trained toddlers and preschoolers should be taken to the washroom every hour when they are in the pool