The ultimate indoor, aquatic playground. Whether you’re in the mood for lounging along our lazy river, slipping down our water slide, or raising your heart rate in our competition-length lap pool, you will be elevated by the experience in our Aquatics Centre. We have designed this space to meet a maximum family-fun factor. A perfect place to relax after a hard workout in the climbing gym or weight room.
|Lap Pool||Closed||The Aquatics Centre will re-open at 8 a.m. on July 31|
Registration for Red Cross swimming lessons is available online. To browse and register for programs, please click here.
- 25 metre pool with eight lanes
- A leisure pool that simulates a beach edge, moving to 1.5 metres deep
- A lazy river, water slide and a children’s play area
- A steam room as well as a 25-person hot tub
- Modern locker rooms with showers
- On-deck multipurpose room
Need to Know
- Children 8 and under require direct supervision of a caregiver
- Caregivers must be 16 years or older
- One caregiver is required for every 4 children ages 8 and under
- Children 9 years of age and older may come to Lane Swim and Public Swim on their own
- All children attending Family Swim require direct supervision of a caregiver
- Children need to be 42” tall to ride on the water slide
- Infant swimwear requirements include both an absorbent swim diaper and an elastic plastic pant. For your convenience, both are available for purchase at the Customer Experience desk.
- The minimum height for the water slide is 42"
- Babies and toddlers should have their diapers checked a minimum of every half hour when they are in the pool
- Potty trained toddlers and preschoolers should be taken to the washroom every hour when they are in the pool