Little Bear's Den
When parents or caregivers are using our Elevation Place facilities and programs, child minding services are available for children ages 6-months to 7-years-old. Your child will be cared for by professional staff with child-minding training and experience. All of our staff have security clearance and possess a current First-Aid certificate.
- Reservations for Child Minding are available to complement our Fitness CORE class times. Reservations cannot be made for other times of the day.
- Members are able to book up to three (3) days in advance. All other users can book one (1) day in advance.
- All other visits will be drop-in and first come, first served until our capacity is full.
Pricing (all prices include GST)
|Drop-in (per half-hour)||$3.50||$4.50|
|20 x Half-Hour Bulk Pass||$63||$81|
Health and Safety
- Toys and equipment are disinfected daily to ensure a clean and safe environment
- If your child is showing signs of illness, please refrain from visiting. Families must self-screen before each visit using the COVID-19 Alberta Health Daily Checklist (for Children Under 18)
- Full washroom and diaper-changing facilities are available
- If parents prefer that their children wear a mask during their child's stay, the staff at the Little Bears' Den will support that decision.
- Maximum stay is 2 hours
- Parents are encouraged to pack a snack for your child; snacks with nut products are not permitted
- Please label your food containers and bottles
- While we typically welcome your child's special object (e.g. blanket, stuffy, etc.), we are discouraging items that cannot be sterilized.
- If your child has difficulties adjusting to being left in childcare, please allow extra time to make them feel comfortable and secure before you leave