Online Registration System
2. Click on MY ACCOUNT
Have you already been to Elevation Place or signed up for a course?
1. If you have never signed in online, but you have signed a waiver, held a membership, signed up for a course or camp, or have otherwise used an email address with Elevation Place, click FORGOTTEN PASSWORD to set up a new password.
2. Log in using the email address linked to your account with Elevation Place. if you do no know which email address is linked to your account, please phone the Customer Experience desk at 403-678-8920 ext. 0.
Is this your first time visiting Elevation Place?
1. If you have never visited Elevation Place or provided your email, create an account under MY ACCOUNT.
2. Enter all personal details, age category, email address, phone number, and create your password.
1. Log into your account or create a new account
2. Click on your name on the top right hand corner
3. Select Families and Groups
4. Click "Create Group" and use your last name as the description
5. Click "Add" and add any remaining family members to your account
1. To book a family member, select a name from the participants drop down menu, and click the blue GO BUTTON. Wait for the page to load, and continue booking. If you do not select the GO BUTTON it will book the appointment under the account holders’ name.
2. If you do not see your family members, please refer to adding family members to your account above. Each family member (all ages) must be booked individually in order to secure a spot. Click continue shopping in your cart to add another family member, and repeat the steps above.
3. Once you are happy with the reservations in your cart, click checkout to confirm the booking(s)
1. To see your appointments, ensure that you are logged into your account.
2. Click on your name on the top right corner
3. Click on Appointments, then you will be able to see all your appointments
Error Message when logging in
- Are using the correct email that is assigned to your Elevation Place account?
- Are the email and password spelled correctly?
- Did you check your junk folder for your reset password link?
Password in use Error
- Ensure that you are not using the same password as you have used previously
- Do you already have an account with Elevation Place, signed a waiver or took a course with us? Click forgotten password – this will send a link directly to the email we have on file for you
- Contact Customer Experience if you don’t know the email address that you have on your account 403-678-8920 ext. 0
Air Quality in the Aquatics Centre
There are many factors that impact indoor air quality such as pool water chemistry, bather loads, swimmer hygiene/showering, outside weather and mechanical systems. When one or more of these factors are not operating as they should we can experience spikes in Trichloramines which can result in irritating air quality symptoms.
We have made adjustments to technical and operational systems that gives us confidence to continue to operate the lap pool.
We have adjusted the hot tub’s mechanical systems, completed a bio cleanse, and performed testing without bathers present. Making these adjustments and performing these tests has given us the confidence to move forward with re-opening this amenity. The hot tub will be open periodically while our Facilities team completes a controlled re-opening. This will mean a temporary reduction to the maximum capacity, and limited operating hours, both of which will be subject to change while we continue to monitor the amenity and air quality. Once the hot tub is able to return to consistent operating hours, we will update the Elevation Place Schedule.
Facilities continues to test air quality while implementing recommendations from a contracted Trichloramine Control Plan. Always check the Elevation Place Schedule before you arrive to ensure access to the leisure pool.
· Rinsing off during transitions from hot tub/steam room to another pool is also important
· Parents of small children take deliberate breaks for toilet use
· Splash members can put their membership on hold for the duration of the partial closure or enjoy access to fitness facilities and instructor-led core classes.
· Go Beyond members can put their membership on hold for the duration of the partial closure or enjoy continued access to fitness facilities and instructor-led core classes, the climbing gym, and drop-in public skating at the Canmore Recreation Centre. Elevation Place will also waive the two-week cancellation period if your membership will no longer serve you during the partial Aquatic Centre closure.
· Click here for more information about membership.