Please help us reduce your risk of injury and create an enjoyable exercise experience for all patrons by following these rules:
- 5-minute rule: Participants may not enter a class five minutes after the scheduled start time. This ensures that all participants arrive early enough to find a spot, settle in without disruption and become sufficiently warmed up for the more vigorous parts of the class. Please respect this rule and the instructor when he/she enforces it.
- Please inform the instructor if you have any special considerations (e.g. pregnancy, injury, illness, recent surgery) which may influence your ability to take a class.
- Proper athletic footwear is mandatory in all fitness classes, with the exception of yoga.
- Participants must be 16 years and older to participate in our core classes. Core classes marked with a 13+ are open to youth 13 - 15 years old accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Youth 13 to 15 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times in the fitness and cardio weight rooms unless they have taken a Complimentary Gym Orientation.
- Children 12 years and under are NOT permitted to use the fitness and cardio weight rooms.