Eagle Terrace Field is available for rent for various activities including soccer, ultimate frisbee, football and rugby. One of Canmore’s newest sport fields, Eagle Terrace is ideally situated high on the east side of the valley with beautiful views of Three Sisters and Ha-Ling. Together with Elizabeth Rummel Field a few blocks away, Eagle Terrace is a primary venue for minor league soccer and serves residents in East Canmore.
The Field is available to book:
May 1 – July 31 8:30 am – 10:00 pm
August 1 – 31 8:30 am – 9:30 pm
September 1 – October 8 8:30 am – 8:00 pm
- 1- non regulation sport field (45m X 78m).
- Automated irrigation system
- Parking lot for 15 cars
|Rates as of October 1, 2022|
|Adult||$25.00 per/hr + GST||$27.00 per/hr + GST|
|Adult - NR||$40.00 per/hr + GST||$42.00 per/hr + GST|
|Youth||$12.00 per/hr + GST||$14.00 per/hr + GST|
|Youth - NR||$20.00 per/hr + GST||$22.00 per/hr + GST|
To book via phone:
Please contact the Facility Booking Coordinator 403.678.1878 from Monday to Friday 8:30 am -4:30 pm.
To book via email:
Please include the following:
- First and last name
- Work phone, home phone and cell number
- Mailing address with postal code
- Function name and type
- Preferred function date and preferred location
- Estimated start and end time (include set-up and take down time)
- Estimated number of people attending