- 1. Go skating on one of Canmore's numerous outdoor rinks or ponds
- 2. Toboggan down one of the many hills around town. The Nordic Centre, Cemetery Hill, Eagle Terrace, etc.
- 3. Cross country Skiing is free at the Nordic Centre everyday after 5pm, the lights stay on the lit loop until 10pm.
- 4. Try orienteering at the Canmore Nordic Centre
- 5. Join the world’s largest treasure hunt and Geocache
- 6. Enjoy the Canmore public Library’s great, free programs! Including Wednesday movie nights
- 7. Go for a hike! Here are some hike ideas, and don't forget to check the bear report from WildSmart!
- 8. Enjoy an art walk: Elevation Place and Canmore’s many local art galleries.
- 9. Cheer on the athletes at the numerous world class events happening at the Canmore Nordic Centre
- 10. Volunteer! Great way to meet people and get involved.
- 1. CYAN’s Yoga at the Opera House Wednesday’s at 7pm and is open to everyone!
- 2. CYAN has many other events including pasta nights and board games nights.
- 3. Shinny and public skating on Sundays at the Canmore Recreation Centre
- 4. Try a trail run with Canmore’s Trail Culture on Tuesdays at 6:30pm
- 5. Enjoy Food and Friends on Monday nights at St. Michael's church from 5-7pm
- 6. Know when to hold’em playing Texas Hold’em Thursdays at the Legion (7pm)
- 7. Create during artsPlace Free family Sunday artsPlay
- 8. Trivia Nights: Monday at the Canmore Hotel, Wednesdays at the Tavern, Thursdays at Graze, Sundays Rock and Roll trivia at the Tavern
- 9. Open Mic Nights: Thursdays at the Tavern, Fridays at Good Earth Cafe, Tuesdays at Hy5
- 10. Hot Chocolate Social every Sunday from 2-3pm at Origin at Spring Creek, everyone welcome!
Fun Special Events
- 1. Enjoy many of the free events happening during Winter Carnival
- 2. Cheer on local athletes at the Cross Country Ski World Cup
- 3. Check out the many free courses that are offered by FCSS
- 4. The Bow Valley Primary Care Network offers many free events and workshops
Have Something to Add?