1. Enjoy a Gaga Ball game in the Gaga Ball pit at Lawrence Grassi Middle School
2. Tee off with disc golf at the Nordic centre or at Three Sister’s disc golf course
3. Try orienteering at the Canmore Nordic Centre
4. Play outdoor basketball: Canmore collegiate High School, Lawrence Grassi Middle School, Our Lady of the Snows, Kananaskis Way
5. Ride and play at the Canmore Recreation Centre’s skateboard park
6. Join the world’s largest treasure hunt and download the Geocatching app
7. Test your skills at the Bike Skills Parks: Benchlands Trail, Nordic Centre, Millennium Park
8. Hit the driving range at Canmore Golf and Curling Club
9. Play at the parkour course at the Canmore Nordic Centre (behind the Biathlon Range)
10. Enjoy the Canmore public Library’s great, free online summer programs!
11. Hit the gym while outside at the Centennial Park fitness structures
13. Enjoy an art walk through Canmore’s many local art galleries.
14. Tennis anyone? At Lions Park or Veterans Park
15. Volunteer! Great way to meet people and get involved
Spend a sunny day hanging out at Quarry Lake
17. Go Fish! Anyone under 16 years old does not require an Alberta Fishing License
18. Join Canmore Rocks! Paint some rocks and take part in the ongoing scavenger hunt
19. Visit artsPlace virtually and participate in online programming and events
1. Visit Canmore’s Mountain Market every Thursday from 10am-4pm
2. Join CYAN Community Yoga in the “Park” (new location at 617 Main Street, in the grass behind the church) every Wednesday from 7pm-8pm
3. Join Canmore Trail Alliance for trail building nights
4. Sign up for the Weekly Coffee Run every Saturday at 9am, hosted by SkiUphill – RunUphill and Eclipse Coffee Roasters
Have Something to Add?