1. Enjoy a Gaga Ball game in the Gaga Ball pit at Lawrence Grassi Middle School
2. Tee off with disc golf at the Nordic centre or at Three Sister’s disc golf course, and attend a disc golf clinic Monday's at 6pm at the Three Sisters Course
3. Try orienteering at the Canmore Nordic Centre
4. Play outdoor basketball: Canmore collegiate High School, Lawrence Grassi Middle School, Our Lady of the Snows, Kananaskis Way
5. Ride and play at the Canmore Recreation Centre’s skateboard park
6. Join the world’s largest treasure hunt and Geocache
7. Test your skills at the Bike Skills Parks: Benchlands Trail, Nordic Centre, Millennium Park
8. Hit the driving range at Canmore Golf and Curling Club
9. Play at the parkour course at the Canmore Nordic Centre (behind the Biathlon Range)
10. Enjoy the Canmore public Library’s great, free summer programs!
11. Hit the gym while outside at the Centennial Park fitness structures
12. Go for a hike! Here are some hike ideas, and don't forget to check the bear report from WildSmart!
13. Enjoy an art walk: Elevation Place and Canmore’s many local art galleries.
14. Tennis anyone? At Lions Park or Veterans Park
15. Cheer on the athletes at the numerous world class events happening at the Canmore Nordic Centre
16. Volunteer! Great way to meet people and get involved
17. Spend a sunny day hanging out at Quarry Lake
18. Kids age 0-6 visit ParentLink for their summer programming and drop ins.
19. Go Fish! Anyone under 16 years old does not require an Alberta Fishing License
20. Join Canmore Rocks! Paint some rocks and take part in the ongoing scavenger hunt
1. Visit Canmore’s Mountain Market every Thursday from 10am-6pm
2. CYAN’s Yoga in the Park for people aged 18-35 Wednesday’s at 6:30pm
3. Join Canmore Trail Alliance for trail building nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm
4. Shinny and public skating on Sundays at the Canmore Recreation Centre
5. Group Mountain Bike Rides: Rebound Cycle: Wednesdays 6pm, Saturdays 10am, Canmore Cycling Culture: Thursdays 6:30pm
6. Group Road Bike Rides: RMCC: Wednesdays 12pm, Canmore Cycling Culture: Tuesdays 6:15pm, Thursdays 9:30am
7. Try a trail run with Canmore’s Trail Culture on Tuesdays at 6:30pm
8. Play Pickle ball Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-12pm at Veteran’s Park.
9. Enjoy Food and Friends on Monday nights at St. Michael's church from 5-7pm
10. Know when to hold’em playing Texas Hold’em Thursdays at the Legion (7pm)
11. Create during artsPlace Free family Sunday artsPlay
12. Ice Cream Social every Sunday at Origin from 2-3pm
13. Drop-in Soccer Wednesdays from 7-9pm at Millenium Field
14. Trivia Nights: Wednesdays at the Tavern, Thursdays at Graze, Sundays Rock and Roll trivia at the Tavern
15. Open Mic Nights: Wednesdays at the Drake, Thursdays at the Tavern, Fridays at Good Earth Cafe
Have Something to Add?