These bookable resources are intended for events that are neighbourhood or community-based. They are not available for private events.
Neighbourhood Connector Trailer
This trailer includes all the essentials (and then some) to make hosting your own neighbourhood block party easy!
· Canopy tent
· Cooler and beverage dispenser
· Tables (6) and chairs (20)
· USB compatible stereo
· Bocce, croquet, bean bag toss and more
· If you do want to close your street to traffic you will need to obtain a separate permit.
· Not sure? Call Family & Community Support Services (FCSS)- we are happy to help you problem solve!
· We will pick up the trailer the day after your event, or on a Monday, for weekend bookings.
· Grab the trailer keys from FCSS between 1:00-4:30 p.m. the day of your event.
· Propane is NOT included for the BBQ.
· We will refund your deposit once we've checked that all equipment is sparkling clean and in good shape.
Outdoor Movie Kit
Host a movie under the stars in your neighbourhood. This kit includes giant outdoor screen, projector and everything you need to show a movie in your neighbourhood.
· Lage nylon screen (12' wide, 16:9 aspect ratio)
· Pole bag for a free-standing screen (1)
· Instructions for set up and tip sheet for playing devices for a successful movie night
· For image clarity and colour, outdoor movies work best after the sun has gone down
· Return your kit the following day before noon, or on a Monday, for weekend bookings.
· Make sure there is plenty of popcorn and tell your neighbours to bring their own chairs. There are no chairs included in the kit.
· We will refund your deposit once we've checked that all equipment is in good shape.
Neighbourhood Travelling Plate
The travelling neighbourhood plate is about connecting with neighbours, giving and random acts of kindness. The idea is to fill the plate with special treats, pass it along to a neighbour- ideally to someone you don’t know well. That neighbour enjoys the gift and does the same for another neighbour. It is one small (but very powerful) way to Do Good in Your ‘Hood!
Supplies (platter, sharpie markers and baking instructions) are available at the Town of Canmore FCSS office located in the Civic Centre at 902-7 Avenue. Please come by, pick up your supplies and start this wonderful project in your own neighbourhood! Or, take part in our un upcoming workshops!
Check the calendar below for availability. Please note that the calendar only previews bookings up to 6 months in advance. To inquire about a date more than 6 months away, contact Family & Community Support Services (FCSS).