Serving the community to enhance our quality of life by building a ‘Livable Canmore’ through partnerships, strength-based programs and services, and policies that foster an inclusive and resilient community.
- Family & Community Support Services (FCSS): Targeted and universal prevention programs and services
- Family Resource Network (FRN): Child Development and Whole Family Capacity Building
- Community Monitoring Program
- Livability / Affordability Support Services
- Emergency Social Services (ESS) (includes operation and management of an emergency reception centre)
- Monitoring and assessment of emerging social issues
- Community Grant program
- Non-profit support
Canmore Civic Centre
Canmore AB T1W 3K1
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.