Serving the community to enhance our quality of life by building a ‘Livable Canmore’ through strengthbased programs and policies that foster an inclusive and resilient community.
- Family & Community Support Services (targeted and universal prevention programs and services)
- Family Resource Network (FRN) (Child Development and Whole Family Capacity Building)
- Community Evaluation (Community Monitoring Report)
- Monitor Emerging Social Issues (participate in municipal, provincial, and federal discussions and working groups)
- Livability /Affordability (Affordable Services Program, Living Wage Network, Alberta Poverty Reduction Network)
- Emergency Social Services (ESS)
- Community Development: Strategic Planning, Community Collaboration, Bow Valley Immigration Partnership
- Housing Support Services: Safe Park, Homeless to Housing Coalition, Rural Development Network
- Community Grants and non-profit support
Canmore Civic Centre
Canmore AB T1W 3K1
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.