Serving the community to enhance our quality of life by providing education and leading initiatives to improve our environmental sustainability, climate action, and wildlife co-existence.
- Implement the Environmental Sustainability Action Plan
- Implement the Climate Action Plan
- Implement Climate Change Adaptation and Resilience Plan
- Implement the recommendations of the Human-Wildlife Coexistence Technical Report and other Co-existing Near Wildlife initiatives
- Implement, monitor, and report actions related to energy and climate protection, resource conservation and waste management, water management, wildlife co-existence, and toxin reduction
- Oversee the Clean Energy Improvement Program (CEIP)
Canmore Recreation Centre
1900 8th Avenue
Canmore, Alberta, T1W 1Y2
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
General inquiries 403.678.1580