As part of the Community Social Development department, Family Resource Network (FRN) serves the community to enhance quality of life by building a ‘Livable Canmore’ through partnerships, strength-based programs and services, and policies that foster an inclusive and resilient community.
- Whole Family Support Services: one on one and targeted family support services
- Caregiver Capacity Building: education and skill development for caregivers
- Social Connection Services: create space to strengthen informal supports systems among children and families
- Child Development Service Coordination: organize community services, build collective action opportunities, and communicate services to community
- Early Years’ Alliance: work with community partners to help create a Bow Valley that collectively supports healthy childhood development
- Manage and operation childhood development information and support hub for the Bow Valley (Banff, Lake Louise, and MD of Bighorn)
- Support Emergency Social Services (ESS) delivery
600 A 9 Street
Canmore AB T1W 3L9
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.