As part of the Community Social Development department, the Family Connection Centre (FCC) serves the community to enhance quality of life by building a ‘Livable Canmore’ through partnerships, strength-based programs and services, and policies that foster an inclusive and resilient community.
- One-on-one and targeted family and child development support
- Education and skill development for caregivers
- Social connection programs for children and families
- Early Years’ Alliance: work with community partners to help create a Bow Valley that collectively supports healthy childhood development
- Act as the information and service hub for all provincially-funded Bow Valley Family Resource Network (FRN) programs including Town of Banff and Calgary's Closer to Home.
- Support Emergency Social Services delivery
600 A 9 Street
Canmore AB T1W 3L9
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.