Protective Services and Municipal Enforcement
Municipal Enforcement mission statement:
Serving the community to enhance our quality of life by engaging with residents and visitors to contribute to a safe and livable community.
- Provide a high level of customer service and responsiveness to residents and visitors in Canmore
- Be highly visible and approachable in the community while conducting proactive patrols
- Take an education-based approach through enforcement of Bylaws and provincial statutes
Canmore RCMP mission statement:
Serving the community to enhance our quality of life by preserving the peace, upholding the law, and providing quality service.
- Preserve the peace, protect life and property, prevent crime, and apprehend criminals
- Impact crime through education, prevention, public engagement, and community consultation (awareness)
- Implement a yearly plan of strategies to enhance the safety of the community
- Provide 7 day a week, 24 hour per day coverage
Municipal Enforcement (NEW!)
100 Glacier Drive
Canmore, AB T1W 1K8
7 Days a Week
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
101 Elk Run Blvd
Canmore, AB T1W 1L1
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.