FORGET YOU’RE INDOORS
Our climbing gym is like no other. Designed by the world renowned climbing company Walltopia, our interior will make you forget you’re indoors due to the natural light and open spaces. Our training area has been designed so you can make the most of your climbing experience. Whether you are a beginner or training for international competition, you will love our wall!
If you have never climbed before, our staff will show you where and how to start your vertical adventures – It’s great family fun for ages 4 years and older! Climbers under 13 years old require adult supervision (one adult to a maximum of 3 climbers under 13) at all times in the climbing wall.
First time at the wall? pdf Click here! (5.11 MB)
For the online calendar showing what’s happening in recreation click here!
Waivers and Acknowledgement of Risk form
Please sign a waiver (climbers over age 18) or Acknowledgement of Risk form (climbers under age 18) before arriving at the climbing gym. Adults must provide photo ID for their first visit.
- 1,000 square meters (11,000 sqr ft) of climbing surface as high as 15 m (45′) at its peak
- Varied terrain with over 100 colour-coded climbs for climbers of all abilities
- Over 40 climbing lines for top roping or lead climbing
- Seven automatic belay systems that require minimal training or experience
- Extensive bouldering terrain
- Equipment rentals for indoor climbing
Climbing Shoes $6 + GST
Harness $5 + GST
Belay Device $2 + GST
Package (Shoes, Harness, Belay Device) $10 +GST
Member/Youth Package Deal $8 + GST
Chalk Bag $2 + GST (not included in packages)
Climbing Gym Grade Chart