- 5,000 square feet (465 square metres) of fitness space (weight room , spin room, cardio room & multi-purpose room)
- 11 Keiser Spin Bikes
- 2 Woodway Curve Treadmills
- 3 Life Fitness treadmills, 2 ellipticals, 2 rowers and a Sci-Fit Pro
- Life Fitness recumbent bike & upright bike
- A variety of accessories (Bosu and stability balls, resistance bands, steps and much more)
Note: the minimum age to access the Fitness area with an adult is 13. To access the Fitness Centre on your own, you must be 13-15 and have completed a fitness orientation, or be 16+ years old.
Registration for multi-week week programs, core classes and fitness centre orientations is available online here
Fitness Core Classes
From SpinFit to yoga, our certified instructors are here to help you get sweaty and centered, challenged and supported.
- 5-minute rule: Participants may not enter a class five minutes after the scheduled start time. This ensures that all participants arrive early enough to find a spot, settle in without disruption and become sufficiently warmed up for the more vigorous parts of the class. Please respect this rule and the instructor when he/she enforces it.
- Please inform the instructor if you have any special considerations (e.g. pregnancy, injury, illness, recent surgery) which may influence your ability to take a class.
- Participants are required to bring their own yoga/fitness mats to each class.
- Proper athletic footwear is mandatory in all fitness classes, with the exception of yoga.
- Participants must be 16 years and older to participate in our core classes. Core classes marked with a 13+ are open to youth 13 - 15 years old accompanied by a supervising adult.
- Youth 13 to 15 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times in the fitness and cardio weight rooms unless they have taken a Complimentary Fitness Centre Orientation.